Our catastrophic care program coordinates all products and ancillary services for acute and long-term injuries to improve the long-term or permanent health of an injured worker
Convergence Care’s home healthcare program coordinates the treatment plan for ancillary services, equipment, and medical supplies allowing for the injured worker to remain at home while recovering.
- General and skilled nursing care, IV therapy, hourly care, companions, and homemakers, in-home and outpatient physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy
Coordination and scheduling of physical, occupational and/or speech therapy and chiropractic care
Transportation & Translation
Convergence Care offers safe, reliable, cost-effective transportation and translation
- Ground (taxi, sedan, wheelchair van, ambulance), air (plane, helicopter)
- Onsite interpretation & translation, language line, document translation and transcription
Home & Vehicle Modifications
Nationwide home and vehicle modification services for injured workers requiring assistance with all types of alteration and equipment installation to their homes and vehicles
Convergence Care coordinates with local and national providers to provide orthotics and prosthetics specifically designed for the injured worker to maximize independence.
- Upper & lower extremity braces/supports (off the shelf or custom), customized shoes, artificial limbs, trunk support, specialty items
Outpatient coordination for services including CT scans, MRIs, X-rays, EMGs, Nerve ConductionStudies (NCS)
Convergence Care offers an array of mobility products to meet the needs of our injured workers.
- Walkers, canes, crutches, patient lifts, rollators, knee walkers, wheelchairs (manual/power for rent or purchase), wheelchair accessories, custom wheelchairs (power/manual), scooters
Convergence Care coordinates any and all DME products including a complete line of medical supplies for complex, catastrophic injuries.
- Beds and bed care products, Continuous Passive Motion (CPM), therapeutic equipment, bathroom safety items, hot and cold therapy, traction/compression equipment, custom equipment, bone growth stimulators, TENS units, Catastrophic injury, burn care, complex trauma or fractures, wound care and ostomy products, urology and incontinence, TENS supplies